The patrons of the Summer Academy are members of the Association of Friends of the International Master Classes. Their chief responsibilities are the artistic, organizational, and financial administration of the annual master classes and related events.
The administrative committee consists of members who serve voluntarily:
Mathias Behrends, artistic director, co-president
Thomas Oechslin, co-president
Simon Bieri, treasurer
Hans J. Ammann, member
Esther de Bros, member
Vreni Steinegger, member
Ernst Stähli, accomodation
- The friends association now numbers some 65 persons with an interest in supporting the Academy’s musical work, and new members are gladly welcome.
- There are three levels of annual contribution:
100 Swiss francs for couples
300 Swiss francs for businesses and institutions
- Friends receive the Academy newsletter, as well as information on courses and concerts, and are invited to participate in the Association’s annual meeting. In addition, we organize a small “Après Concert” in which students, the academy staff, and sponsors can socialize with one another.
- If you would like to offer this significant support for the Summer Academy or have questions, please contact
- Madame Vreni Steinegger
- Tannenweg 7 | 2563 Ipsach
- T 032 331 87 19 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will be glad to send you a dossier on sponsorship and would be happy to arrange a personal meeting for discussion.